Dysautonomia and concerts



I have never been to a concert in my life. The main reason is because I have an illness, that it's called "dysautonomia", what it produces when I'm standing for a long time, and when I'm in places with a lot of people. 
The truth is that it does not appeal to me to go to a concert, although maybe it's because all my life I've had this disease.
Another reason why I have not been to a concert, it's because I'm from the sixth region, and the access to concerts isn't the same as in Santiago.
If I had been born without this disease (because it is for life), I would have liked go to a concert by James Blunt, Jason Mraz or Ed Sheeran, because I definitely love their songs and their music.
I think they have both romantic and sentimental songs, as songs that help up the mood. I usually listen to his music when I travel, in fact, I have a list in spotify with they music for when I travel to my house in the sixth region.
My favorite songs are; "1973", and "High" by James Blunt, "Make it mine", and "Lucky" by Jason Mraz, and finally, "The a them", and "Perfect" by Ed Sheeran.
I hope that in another life I can go to a concert of my favorite singers.

Comentarios

  1. wow, i think that the fact you cant go to a concert is sad in certain way, but theres is a lot of way to enjoy music and there is a lot of concerts in more private places, with chairs and less people, maybe you can look out for one of this and try. see ya

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Is the first time I heard about "dysautonomia". Thanks to you I learned something new :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Music that you used to listen is so romantic!! You make me feel tenderness for this. So... James Blunt has a really nice voice and I love it too.

    Nice post!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario